Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Even though we live in Nashville, TN, I have somehow managed to get three snow days in the last two months. Unfortunately, it doesn't look anything like this, which I consider to be a true snow day:
This time, we actually had some snow, but I just took Maybel out and it's pretty much all gone :( Oh well, I'm not at work and that's what makes me happy! Me and Maybel are just hanging out. It's only 10:30 and we've both already had a nap. I do plan on doing some productive things today. Hope everyone else is enjoying your snow day!

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. At least I have a window seat. Maybe it will accumulate and I can get sent home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous, as well. It was just REALLY cold in Birmingham yesterday. No snow days for me this year! :o(

    ReplyDelete