Monday, May 5, 2008

One year ago today...

Justin and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary today! (along with Cinco de Mayo) It is crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I've been thinking about our wedding day a lot lately - thinking about the things that were going on this time last year and how much calmer things are now. It was so much fun though. If I could go back and do just our wedding day over again I would in a heartbeat!



***These are just a few pictures I have on file, most are hardcopies, but this gives you an idea of what a fun day it was. If any of you want to see more, I have plenty and love to show them :)***


I'm sure everyone feels this way to an extent, but our wedding day/weekend was perfect! God gave us beautiful weather, including rain, but still beautiful and the sun shined just in time for pictures and for us to walk down the aisle and give us a perfect evening. The entire day was full of fun - we were surrounded by our best friends and family and it really could not have been more perfect. All of this plus, I got to marry the most wonderful man. I'm not gonna lie, this year has not been the easiest, but there is no one else in the world that I would want to argue with or be frustrated at more than Justin. I'm sure I haven't made things easy on him either, but he hangs in there like a champ and loves me still. I am one lucky woman. I love you babe, Happy Anniversary!

Stay tuned for more to come from this happy couple as we head on down this road called marriage...

2 comments:

  1. Caroline holding the champagne bottle still makes me laugh.

    Love you babe! (thats directed to you Katie....I love you too Caroline, but...you know....Katie, there's nothing going on.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bottom right pic in the collage is a picture i took! now that you've been married a year, it's time to start having babies...that way michael will have a lipscomb playmate! :o)

    ReplyDelete