Sunday, June 29, 2008

$39,492 and some change.....

AND IT'S PAID OFF!! YEAH!!!
Katie and I just became debt-free over the weekend. And I must tell you, it feels AMAZING! We started paying off the loans about a year ago and through our income, our stimulus check, tax refunds and some very amazing family members and gifts it is done!

With my job change we were a little worried about the progress we had made. We spent a lot time talking to our family about what we should do, and a lot of time in prayer. And God provided a way for us to be free from our concerns.

In other news, Katie is away at church camp this week as a counselor. So, its just a boy and his dog for the next few days. I have been thinking about this music video lately, not sure why. It fits this week in a way, pretty much the only way is that Jake and Maybel are both Labs.



Stay tuned for more news about my week without the wife.

3 comments: