Saturday, August 2, 2008

Like a good neighbor......

Justin is there! I got a new job this week, and I am working for State Farm as an Insurance salesman. I found this through a Church classified ad and after a few weeks of background checks and a drug test, I am officially on the State Farm payroll.

I have 2 weeks of licensing classes and tests to pass, but I've heard good things (i.e. they're not too bad) After that, we will be doing some training for another 2 weeks and our doors will open on September 2nd. The agent I will be working for is Rusty Bragg. The website isn't fully up yet, so give it a few weeks. I'll try to get a Glamour shot up soon.

I turned 27 about 2 weeks ago, and it has take ne this long to figure out I don't know how to take a shower. Almost every day last week, I had soap in my right ear. A LOT of soap. It wasn't a little foam, practically my whole ear was filled up. How is that possible? Maybe I'm a little like Zoolander (he couldn't turn left, a.k.a. "not an Ambi-turner") I guess you learn something new about yourself all the time.

And now, a picture of Maybel, her boyfriend Maverick, and Bo, their new friend after a day of digging.



I wonder how the dirt tasted?

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that our parents will no longer worry about your future! As for the sweetest dog... it is Nugget. We forgive you for not including him in the piture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you turn on your RSS feed so i can add it to this RSS blog feed list on ednahouse

    ReplyDelete