Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A prayer request

It is almost hard for me to put this into words. My sister is pregnant for the third time, and she has started having problems....again. She is a little over 17 weeks pregnant, and she started having contractions and was put on bed rest on Thursday. They have also found a bacterial infection that my or may not be adding to the pre-term labor symptoms. They are having a boy this time.

Needless to say, this is hard on our family, friends, but most importantly, Blake and Danielle. They are having to ask all the same questions again. So, please lift them up. They need hope and faith during this time of pain.

Thank you all for your love and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, obviously the Holy Spirit, I happened to look at your blog earlier this week, and then from there I looked at Danielle's and saw that she updates a lot... so I checked again yesterday and saw that she had asked for prayer. So, I have been praying for her and for your family. Keep me posted on her and we will keep praying. Love to you guys.

    ReplyDelete