Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update on the car

Katie and I went to Georgia this weekend to look at a few cars we have been checking out on the internet. The cars we saw weren't that great in person, so we didn't test drive or even go talk to any of the sales people.

We did get a decent loan from US Bank, and when I say we, I mean Katie. That's right, I'm nowhere on the application. It stings a little.

The S-10 and the Accord are still running, so that is a good thing. Its not like we actually need to replace a car yet. We're still looking and our hopes are high.

6 comments:

  1. The reason I haven't commented on this is because it's too painful.


    "A car is a necessity, a new car is a luxury." ~David S. Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not buying a new car. we're buying a used car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew - aren't you and Laura selling a car? Are you replacing it or going to use just one? Just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of my MaMaw who says this everytime I see her: I wish I had a million dollars to give you.

    Hey guys, I know sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

    We're not talking a salvation issue here. In the words of Augustine: Love God and do what you want.

    ReplyDelete