Monday, September 29, 2008

Yellow Dan

A lot of people have asked about how my sister is doing. First, let me say thank you for all the prayers and concern for her. It's nice to know what there are people out there checking up on us.

She is doing well, despite the circumstances. She was was put on bed rest about 6 weeks ago, and has spent the last 3 or 4 weeks on more of a voluntary bed-rest. They are coming up on 23 weeks and although she still has contractions, they are not as bad and aren't anywhere near as painful.

I would encourage you to hop onto their blog and drop her a comment. She has a laptop and tries to keep in touch with the outside world that way. Oh, Yellow Dan is one of her nicknames from the Mississippi days.

She gave me a nickname in middle school that I was especially fond of: Rat...Thanks again for that one Sis!

5 comments:

  1. Justin, I got tired of seeing "0 comments" on this post, especially after the commenting blitz on all the other blogs, so here you go.

    Thanks for the life quotes, we'll be in touch soon about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great buddy. Just try not to die before then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete