Monday, June 15, 2009

Things of late

Hello there. I know, its been a while. We have so many things to catch-up on.
Here's the highlights:

Pandora - This is a link to my Kings of Leon station, and it will kick you in the face with new and great music, and you will come back for more. I know, Pandora has been out forever, bu I have just now gotten into it because of Katie and I's ....

iPod Touch - We got these as anniversary gifts for each other. Its safe to say that we spend way too much time on them, but they are incredible.
My favorite app? Other than Pandora, probably Nike+. It's making me run. Yes, that is John Basedow.

The Hives - a product of Pandora. been listening to them non-stop for a few days. I can't explain why I like them, but Tick Tick Boom is a great Powersong, if you're a nike+ user.

The house - Yes, we have pictures. We will post them soon, maybe tomorrow. Back to back posts? You better believe it.

And to close, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today." Name that cartoon character in the comments for a prize.

3 comments:

  1. i totally don't know your cartoon trivia question, but i do have a complaint....
    why isn't our blog listed in your blog list?!?! i know we moved away a long time ago, but still...
    looking forward to the photos of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, look on my coffeebuzzphoto.com site and I usually will have some good leads on music in my last.fm box. I probably find more good stuff through Pandora, but last.fm is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete