Friday, July 6, 2012

For Harper...and us

So, Harper is almost 6 months old and we haven't blogged since the day after she was born.  That's pretty sad.  Oh, we had good intentions of everything we would do once she got here, but most of those have not come to fruition.  Blogging is one of them.  But it's time.  We need to make use of the technology around us and document life with this wonderful little girl.  And wonderful it is, especially now that she is sleeping through the night :) (and has been for several months now!)  She is growing like crazy and I want to make sure I've kept track of all of it.  I am making notes on a calendar of important milestones and recording in a baby book, but this would be a great way to record the fun, every day things that we are doing as a family.  So here it goes, we'll see if I'm eating my words when the next post is several months from now.  Let's hope not...


Harper - 1 month


 Harper - 2 months


 Harper - 3 months


 Harper - 4 months


 Harper - 5 months

Hopefully month six will be a post all it's own.  We'll be on vacation when she turns six months so hopefully, I should be able to find time to blog then.  I can't believe how much she has changed already.  I am so crazy about this little girl, it is unbelievable.  I really do thank God for her EVERY day.  I'm so glad He saw fit to give her to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment