Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WHY?

I have never liked the following:


Why do companies need to tell us this?!?! Are we really that foolish?

A lot if times I think, "Hmmm, Extra has changed their packaging. I bet they have changed the flavor of their gum too. It probably tastes like Indian food. I better go with the Orbit this week."

This is almost as bad as hearing radio stations tell us that we can listen "At work, at home, or in the car". Where else do I listen to the radio? Where else would I possibly be that a radio would make my day more enjoyable?

Sorry, I am all worked up today. I don't know why.

Movie Quote:
You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel!

6 comments:

  1. Calm down, big guy.
    Althought keen observation about the Radio thing. Listen at home, work, or in the car....or in the toilet.

    "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you mean "on" and not "in"

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I was attempting to sound British.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahah, you got this picture from my site. That is off a pizza box I got from the store.. check out what I said: http://chriskalani.com/archive/new-look-same-great-taste-wooooo

    Dude you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell myself that every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was it the same though?

    And about the radio...it is forbidden to listen at the beach. That is why they don't list in in the three places you can listen.

    ReplyDelete