Monday, October 1, 2007

Big Weekend

Hey every one, how was your weekend? Good to hear. Ours was pretty good too. Here are a few bullet points:
- Our living room furniture is finally in
- My parents moved into their new house
- We got some patio furniture
- We have some curtains in our bedroom
- We're having a baby....just kidding (Kids are down the road a bit in our plans, but if God decides to give us one early, so be it)

We're a month away from having Maybel, so its time to start looking for dog stuff. Its still really exciting.

Funny thing at work today, one of my reps started this bet that he could eat 10 Quarter pound Double Stacks from Wendy's. So he went and almost made it thru all 10. He had to stop at 8.25. This got me to thinking about how much I have eaten in one sitting. Nothing "concrete" comes to mine (i.e. 26 pancakes) but this last man's weekend I ate so much monkey bread I expunged. Anyone have any gluttonous food stories? Leave them in the comments page.


UPDATE: Looking up the nutritional info for Wendy's (that's an oxymoron) it looks like he had around 3,000 calories, and close to 150 grams of fat for lunch.

Movie:
"MMMmmmm, that is a tasty burger!"

6 comments:

  1. How long until that guy had a heart attack? I find it hard to eat large amounts of any singular item - that's why Thanksgiving rocks - I eat small portions of 35 different dishes...it's excellent. As an aside, I spelled 'singular' as 'cingular' about 10 times before I realized it starts with an S. Thanks modern day branding; pretty soon I'll start putting Z's at the end of words like Bratz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how this blog comment stuff works (I have never gotten into it), but they used to have those McDonald's deals where hamburgers were $.39 and cheeseburgers were $.49...or something close to that...

    well as the legend goes, Matthew David Canada ate 14 whole cheeseburgers his senior year opf high school (before he became a little portly). If memory serves, they were gone pretty quickly too because time kills when eating for quantity.

    I also hold the record for bites taken to finish a cheeseburger from McDonald's: one

    ReplyDelete
  3. He actually just left work for the day. I'm actually shocked his manager let him go home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam Jackson!

    Haven't you ever seen my movies?
    That's the way I talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time Mary Pullias' Grandma was taking a pineapple upside down cake to a family. (The family had just experienced a death within the family). She got stuck in traffic and got so stressed out she ate the whole thing. And when I was in highschool, I ate a whole big bag of WOW Doritoes b/c they were fat free and had the worse cramps of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 balony sandwiches in one day when I was preggers with Luke! I don't think even D.T. knows that one.

    ReplyDelete