Monday, October 15, 2007

Spring cleaning,.....in October

Last night, Katie and I got bit by the cleaning bug. Technically, we did more organizing than cleaning, but its all semantics. There a $5 word for ya.
Our storage closet was out of control, and now its a lot more manageable.

I did realize how much of a pack rat I am though, last night it finally hit me. It hit home when I found my "Most Improved Golfer" trophy from my high school golf team, dated 1997. 10 years! Why would I keep something that for 10 years? I mean, its still on my resume, so no one will be forgetting it any time soon.

I also found some vintage baseball cards, a few of Barry Bonds when he wasn't on steroids. I was a big Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas fan too because I had roughly 15 Thomas cards.

What are some things you still have, taking up space in your boxes and closets?

Maybel countdown: 11 days

Movie:
I don't think I could ever get used to being poked and prodded like that. I told my proctologist one time, "Why don't you take me out to dinner and a movie sometime?"

Yes, I remember you said that last year.

1 comment: