Friday, October 12, 2007

Puppies and Fall Break!!!!

We finally got an update on the puppies this week and they are all doing well and getting BIG! We are t-minus 2 weeks until we get to pick up Maybel! It actually moved up a day and we will now get her on Oct. 26th. We can't wait! Here are the pics that the breeder sent us. These are all six females from the litter. One of them is Maybel, we just don't know which one yet.



And...Fall Break is finally here, hence why I am making a post at 8:30 in the morning - it is wonderful! I have today, Monday, and Tuesday off from work and I am so excited! I'm looking forward to just being able to sleep in and actually get things done besides work things, like cleaning our apartment. My parents are also coming up for the weekend which will be nice too. I hope to get a lot of things done around the apartment so that we can post pics soon so that everyone can see what we've done to make it look more like a home. I'll let you know soon :)

Movie quote:
"You work on commission, right? Big mistake, Big, Huge!"

1 comment: