Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pretty nice little Saturday

The day finally came....Maybel went to the dog park today. It was pretty exciting. She was a little scared at first, but she warmed up in a few minutes and was running around like crazy in no time.

We went to Warner Dog park, and I don't think we will be going there again. Its mostly dirt, and with the rain this week it was pretty muddy. Maybel has a lot to learn about dog parks. Mainly, don't fall down and roll in the mud. At one point, she looked like a chocolate lab. I wish we had taken the camera. She almost looked like this guy:



She had 2 HUGE collisions with other running dogs. The first one, she got blindsided and I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if she had been knocked out.

A poodle named Cody kept trying to mount her, so naturally I almost had to kill him. His owners were nearby though, so I couldn't.

Movie:
A big day? Doing what?

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

2 comments:

  1. I know the movie is a Will Ferrell movie... Old School? I know exactly what movie, the scene, everything, except for the movie title!!! I hope I'm right...

    Hope ya'll are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. It is Old School. We're going Streaking!

    ReplyDelete