Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So.....

I am really starting to dislike my job more and more every day. I've been at Dell for coming up on 4 years, and I think its time for us to part ways. One problem though, I haven't a clue as to what I want to do next.

Anyone know where my next move should be? I need some ideas. This kinda feels like a Seinfeld episode, but I need some thoughts.

Movie: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Yeah.

Wow, that's messed up.

7 comments:

  1. Your next move? To Memphis

    Move Quote? Office Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope you should start a outdoor store with me. It is destiny. We both have dislike for our job and we should work together.

    UNtil THen,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you aware of how much capital it would take to start an outdoor store? I'll quantify it for you: A lot.

    A move to Memphis: 1/2 tank of gas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is true. And with REI and Cumberland Transit in Nashville already, I don't think it would be that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, should we get your room ready?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll say this. When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

    ReplyDelete