Monday, January 19, 2009

New Camera

Katie and I picked up a new camera over Christmas. I thought about taking a picture of it, but I'm just not that fast. Of course, we've taken some shots of Crosby and Maybel, though none of them together. It's in the works though. What a cute little guy.







This camera has a setting where you can set it to pick up one shade and the rest will be black and white. I'd like to say I edited these in Photoshop, but it was all camera. As Sawyer Brown sang, "I got to give credit where credit is due...."



5 comments:

  1. good job justin, love the shot of maybel on the bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updated the layout, but no new post. What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Andrew... I spend all that time on your layout and you don't even draw people to it with a new post? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete