Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Weekend

Friday:
We have dinner at our FAVORITE Mexican place, Casa Fiesta. (translation: Party House) They have better Mexican food here than our honeymoon resort IN MEXICO. You must go there.

Saturday:
We finally decided on a new couch and chair, and we are ordering them on Tuesday. We could get them from Ashley, or with Direct Buy, we can pay almost half price for the same furniture. Guess which one we're going for....

Sunday:
We went to Church, and then to Guido's with Club 56, which is the 5th and 6th graders for lunch. We are thinking about helping them out on a regular basis. Then we went down to Columbia to meet my parents and tour their new house. It should be finished in a few weeks, and it looks pretty good so far (the stale donuts and cigarette butts didn't detract too much) Forgot the camera so I don't have any pics, but I'll try to get some.

Movie quote of the day:
"I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure."

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys actually had a blog. I thought you were talking about it like it didn't exist yet. I love it. By the way... Love the couches also! -Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's hot, and you need a cat."
    -- Watson's

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A couple who blogs together stays together."

    ...except JDL is doing all the blogging.

    When do we get a post from Katie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm teaching her the ways of the blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete