Monday, September 3, 2007

Pillows


So, Katie has been trying to get a new pillow since we got married. My wife is picky about a few things, and pillows are definitley up there on the list. We've been to Bed, Bath and Beyond, Macy's, Dillards, Macy's again, and we have returned them all so far.

We just got one from Macy's, and we had such high hopes. But alas, it will be returned as well. 7 pillows, and not an end in sight. I am holding out to at least get to double digits, because....well, its double digits.

I am staying home today (sick) to play Mr. Mom. I'm kinda glad we don't have children yet, because I'm not ready to be a father yet...or a mother for that matter.

Movie Quote:
I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt. And the next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads Ken. That's serious.

6 comments:

  1. I love the movie 'Mr. Mom.' My sisters and I watched it all the time growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mom!

    Oh, I'm too late.

    Hope you get to feeling better, big guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly, but shirley getting better. Or worse. One of the two, I can't tell which.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two words: Sobakawa Pillow.

    http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/sobakawa_pillow.html

    ReplyDelete