Thursday, October 4, 2007

One Small Step For Man....

Yesterday, a great thing happened to me. I will share it with you now.
Andrew Stacy, my dear friend and college house-mate, will be on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and he wants to be a millionaire. So, he has asked me to be one of his 5 lifelines. What an honor, right? Its either my golf knowledge, or my Google knowledge. I'm thinking I'll have Google and Wikipedia pulled up, should I get the call. I may be having some training in the next few days.

People, call me and ask me random questions, then hang up after 30 seconds. I won't take it personally.

But Andrew, PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THIS GUY!!!



Movie quote: (for Conor)
How am I going to put this to you? Uh... look at it this way. No wolf, mmm, no wolf, ahh, no part. What do you think?

For everyone else:
That's one small step for man! One giant... I have a dream!

2 comments:

  1. For Conor: Teen Wolf
    For everyone else: Black Sheep

    Justin, I won't let you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you punch that frat boy in the face if you ever see him in Nashville. what a dumb a$$. missing the $100 question???

    ReplyDelete