Monday, November 5, 2007

Our Six month

Katie and I got married six months ago. It seems like yesterday, and at the same time it doesn't. I love my wife, my family and my dog. Speaking of the dog, Katie got a nice pic of her tonight.


We've been taking away her water about 2 hours before bed, and tonight she was dreaming it was in there.

Here's some pic's of her from the last few days





Things have been great as of late. Maybel is doing good, and we are getting more sleep. That is a GREAT thing. We had our Life group meet here at our apartment tonight, and that was fun. We realized how small our apartment is, but it was good to have everyone here.

Yesterday Katie and I went to the Titans game and that was a blast! Go Titans! It was a beautiful day, and an ugly game, but they pulled out the win.

Sorry for the lack of posts, hope all is well with everyone.

Movie:
"Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?"

1 comment: