Monday, January 7, 2008

Maybel hates ipods

We have discovered that our lovely dog hates technology. Here's her second victim:


Her first kill was the headphones that come with the iPod. Last time, we just bought new headphones. This time I'm thinking we buy an iPod shuffle, and get the headphones for free. $40 for headphones, or $80 for everything. Seems like a good deal.

Quote: I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs.

3 comments:

  1. That would be Jesco White: Dancing Outlaw.

    I actually didn't have to google that one. If you can procure a copy of that you need to bring it Man's Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gem from Jesco:

    "Anyone will say anything under the influence of madness."

    ...so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you actually knew that one.

    I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete