Sunday, July 8, 2012

Life with Harper - Month 5

This has been such a fun month!  Harper is growing so much (I know I've said it before, but she just changes so much so fast!)  I love her so much and I'm glad we made it through the newborn phase, but this is what I've been waiting for, learning her personality and getting to see the little person she is growing up to be.

I love these cuddle bug times and never want to forget what this feels like...nothing like it.


And smiles with mama too, I have to get in some of the pictures to remember that I was here for all of it :)


GeGe and Pop came up to visit one night cause they needed a Harper fix...although somehow we didn't get any pictures of GeGe, sorry!


Zerberts from Pop



Justin is such a good daddy and is on bath and pj duty most nights.  It's his and Harper's time together.  I had to get a pic in these pi's because they are so darn cute!  White with yellow polka dots - adorable.  I'm debating looking for them in every size so she never grows out of them ;)


Just some play time on the mat in a cute onesie I love


Enter...Sophie the Giraffe!  I had never heard about her until I was pregnant, but apparently, we HAD to have one.  She is the IT toy right now and Harper really does love her.  Seriously holds her hands out for her when I show it to her.  She can chew and suck on this thing forever.  Ours was a gift and let's just say, we don't ever want to lose her, because I'm not sure we would buy another one.  Some might die when they heard how much this simple squeaky toy actually costs.  But we love her and just might have to break down for it if we ever did lose her.



Justin's 1st Father's Day


Pop with all his kids and grandkids


 Cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment